I've lived in Pasadena, CA now for a little less than 6 months. These 6 months have been filled with laughter, tears, loneliness, happiness, sadness, anger, and joy. This chunk of time reminds me a lot of my freshman year at Samford-during that fall semester God became my best friend, the one whom I depended on for everything. Definitely a recurring theme in my life.
Since September a lot of memories have been made. Something that happens maybe once a week, or every two, is a hike through Runyon Canyon. I'm usually accompanied by my friend Samantha on these hikes. However, my first adventure to the Canyon was by myself on Thanksgiving day.
These are your Hollywood hills. In the distance on the left you'll notice a little white spec...that's your Hollywood sign.
A few weeks ago I had the great pleasure of showing my dad around Pasadena/LA for a day and a half. He came up to LA after spending a week in San Diego for work. Most of our time was spent in the Palisades/Santa Monica. I was even able to convince him to ride the ferris wheel on the pier.
And here is Dad enjoying the lovely West Coast beach and sunshine.
This quarter at Fuller I have been very blessed in the making new friends department. This picture is from a night of an engagement, Korean BBQ, and fro-yo.

No comments:
Post a Comment