Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All the cool kids are doing it...

I know this girl who made a New Year's Resolution to send 3 postcards a month. I read that and thought "Man, that's a really cool idea. I wish I could do something like that." And I left it at that. As time has gone on I've thought a little more about it and I'm gonna do it. She said I could steal her idea so I am.

So this is me, Maria Williams, telling the world that for the next year I will send 3 postcards a month to folks across the world.

But this is where I need your help. I have addresses for some of you but for some I don't. Whether I spoke to you today, yesterday, or 3 years ago, send me your address (either on the book of faces or mariadwilliams@gmail.com) and in your mailbox you'll receive a little something special.

I only have 11 days left in this month, so I guess I should get on it.


MeLissa writes this resolution a lot more eloquently, so check out her description at http://shegotjokes.blogspot.com/.

No comments: