Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Visit to Samford

Two weeks ago had the amazing opportunity to visit my alma-mater, the great and wonderful Samford University.  Not only was this a visit to see the friends and loved ones but to also have a viewing of Step Sing. But for me to be in Birmingham was so much more than just going to see a 
show.  It was a time to think back and remember all the awesome times that were had in Birmingham.  And obviously the ones to come with my visits in the future. 
 
The weekend was a blast-I couldn't have asked for anything better.  It was exactly what I needed at that time.  Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I had told myself I was going to so the ones below may be from the weekend or they may just be symbolic of things that happened over the weekend. 

1. Below is one of two photos that are representations but actual events.  My dreams came true when I found out that "Shopaholic" was opening the weekend I would be B'ham.  That news aloud for joy because it meant that Lindsey and I could attend it together. :) 


 2.This picture represents the numerous and amazing hugs that I received. Hugs that I needed/wanted.  The kind of hugs that cause people to look at you oddly. I love them dearly.

3. Representation #2: Not only was I able to enjoy the laughter and dialogue of Mr. Camp but also including other great theatre friends.  During the weekend I had lunch with some amazing friends who I hadn't planned on seeing but those are the visits that always mean a lot when you look back on them. It's true. 

4. Way to Represent Indie Ladies: 2nd Runner Up!!! Holla!! (I stole this pic. from April's page, my bad.)

5. Words couldn't express what all the picture below represents. So I'm not gonna try. Just know that I would give the world for these girls.  I believe this picture is dated from Spring 2005-Freshman Year.


Finding pictures to represent this weekend influenced to make an album on Facebook about "Why My Heart Goes To Samford". So keep an eye open for it.  



No comments: