East or West Coast?!? I just can't decide...

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Price is Right

I love The Price is Right. And the love I have for this show became very evident today in class. Hear the story on how...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariadwilliams
Posted by Maria Williams at 5:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Maria Williams
I'm a girl who is surprised everyday by the grace and mercy of God. My days are filled with laughter and love. And these are my adventures of living in Southern California.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Enjoy

  • Stuff Christians Like - Jon Acuff
  • Neal Tucker
  • EmHop
  • MeLissa Gavarrette
  • Amy Jackson
  • Fuge Poland Mission Team
  • Enter the Fuge
  • Donald Miller's Blog
  • Mrs. Moneysaver
  • Cameron
  • Keeping Up With the Johnsons
  • Team Roma in Poland
  • Meaghan Roche' Thaxton
  • My life as Clay
  • B Roller Photography
  • How to lose a nanny in 10 days
  • Adventures of Jessa
  • David's Reviews
  • Lindsey Vaughan
  • Robby Stone
  • The Oliver's
  • The Hurrah Players
  • Honduran Happenings
  • Samantha's Sunny Days
  • Barbara Cline
  • Susan Briggs
  • Neal Reviews | Movies
  • The Godfreys
  • Michael Bayne
  • Ben Thomson Photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • The Price is Right
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.