Wednesday, October 29, 2008

People Across the World

I decided that since at this point in my life I know and have friends all over the world, the easiest way to keep people updated on what's happening in the life of Maria Williams was to start a blog. I know it is kind of lame, but you know, whateve. 

Mini Update:
I'm living in my hometown in Virginia with the fam.  Right now I work at Panera Bread Company, which has been a GREAT experience thus far.  With working there I'm also doing volunteer stuff with the youth group in my church here in Norfolk. With those things and various traveling over the last few weeks, my life stays pretty busy.

I miss Birmingham a lot!!! But I do know that I am here in Virginia for a reason, that this is a part of God's plan. It was hard to accept at first and I did try and fight it, but I'm confirmed and affirmed on regular basis this is where I'm suppose to be.
 

No comments: